Right - that's him sorted. What about the
Creeps? As I said, there's no particular charge,
but feel free to trump them up anyway. Also,
we are the compensation generation, after all,
so let's all make some money for doing fuck all.
Cheers, Judge
D.
Ian Hunter you have been charged with identity theft and may I add not for the first time
In 1967 you went by the name of Seargent Pepper and conned a pop combo from Liverpool into recording a sub standard long playing record all about you and your lonely hearts column that you had printed every week in the Salford Bugle
In 1974 you took the name Les Gray and proceeded to belittle stripey cats by writing a tune about their feet, DEPLORABLE
And now to the worst offence of them all, In 1982 people knew you as Herbert Quaker the Undertaker, a gangland figure from Brixton renowned for stealing toffees from old folks homes HOW DARE YOU
GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY
You are sentenced to do 2 weeks cabaret at Butlins in Minehead which must include a 5 minute slot of Al Jolsons greatest hits
Right - that's him sorted. What about the
Creeps? As I said, there's no particular charge,
but feel free to trump them up anyway. Also,
we are the compensation generation, after all,
so let's all make some money for doing fuck all.
Cheers, Judge
D.
Could the person resonsible for removing my right to edit posts please rise
Damages awarded to D in the D vs Hunter case 8 groats
Damages awarded to D in the D vs Polo Mints case
12 groats
I was hoping for 14 (to buy a susan of kettles
with) but 12 will do.
Received more groats for the Polo Mints than
I did against Hunter. Interesting... Nutmeg
obviously values them above Hunter's erstwhile
combos?
D.
For casting doubt on my judgement D is stripped of any groats awarded and sentenced to make a Polo Mints documentary that would be interesting to watch, the longest and hardest sentence I have ever passed
Lordy...do I smell "Fruity Thread 2" starting up here??? LOL!
Im deeply offended by the use of abbreviation ASAP, along with the exclusive use of PBF in reference to the band involved in this squabble.
WTF is the world coming to ? IMHO they R unneccessary LOL, BTW why are you people ROFLYAO ?
Even though I never read any of it, last weekend's
shenanigans with the Polo Mints and Polosquad,
and egged on by Marsh-mellow no doubt, sounded
like the 'fruitiest' thread ever.
Poll:
Could the Polo Mints actually afford to take
anyone to court? 'Aye' or 'Nay'
I say nay.
D.
<font size="4" face="Arial">No doubt. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]Originally posted by D. :
"egged on by Marsh-mellow no doubt"
The other Marsh, not you.
D.
Bookmarks